News & Events
#EkspresiMerdeka Yeo’s Instagram Contest
Happy 60th Diamond Jubilee, Malaysia!
In conjunction with this celebration, Yeo’s is glad to embark another initiative to invite all of you, being as part of Malaysia, to show your love towards our country through an Instagram Contest entitled, #EkspresiMerdeka.
Here are some useful tips before you start capturing good qualifying pictures.
- Flaunt Malaysia’s flag anywhere and everywhere (etc – house and car).
- Doodle ‘I Love Malaysia’ on your selfie during your domestic trips.
- Or, you can do both by sending in your participation entries through #EkspresiMerdeka. with #YeosMalaysia
- Send in as many pictures as you can. But, remember to capture in their angles instead of one.
Have your pictures ready? Come and join today!
Submission period – 1st August 17 until 24th September 17
- Follow Yeo’s Malaysia on Instagram at @yeosmalaysia
- Take photo of you with Yeo’s product and doodle ‘I Love Malaysia’ in the photo. (Additional marks will be given for clear visibility of Malaysia’s flag in the photo.)
- Upload your photo and hashtag #EkspresiMerdeka with #YeosMalaysia (Remember to set your accounts public)
Tremendous Prizes Await
1st Prizes: 1 x Sutera Harbour, Kota Kinabalu 3 days 2 night staycation + Yeo’s Product
2nd Prizes: 1 x Hard Rock Hotel, Penang 1 night staycation + Yeo’s Product
3rd Prizes: 1 x Grand Lexis Port Dickson 1 night staycation + Yeo’s Product
Yeo’s #EkspresiMerdeka Instagram Contest Terms & Conditions
- Yeo’s #EkspresiMerdeka Instagram Contest is organized by Yeo Hiap Seng (Malaysia) Berhad (“the Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysians citizen residing in Malaysia only.
- The Instagram Contest starts from 1st August 2017 to 24th September 2017.
How to Enter
- All participants will stand a chance to qualify for a prize by following the steps below:
- Follow Yeo’s Malaysia on Instagram at @yeosmalaysia.
- Set Instagram account to Public.
- Take a photo of the participant with any Yeo’s beverage with optional presence of; Malaysia’s Flag or Doodle text ‘I Love Malaysia’
- Upload the photo and hashtag #EkspresiMerdeka and #YeosMalaysia
- By participating in this contest, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purpose of this contest only.
- Photos must not show any obscene or inappropriate images. The Organizer has sole discretion to determine its nature.
- The Organizer will select based on judges selection of the photo relevancy. The Organizer’s decision on selecting the winner is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners will be announced via Yeo’s Malaysia Facebook and Instagram. The winners are required to arrange for prize collection at their own cost at Yeo’s selected branch.
- Prizes collection will be announced only after end of the contest (subsequently 24th September 2017). The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- All entries will be property of the Organizer and the Organizer reserves the right to use, or explore the entries for any purpose by any means at any time.