News & Events
myNEWS.com Drink & Win Contest
- Purchase a minimum RM4.00 on any participating Yeo’s products** in a single receipt.
- Write down your full name & Identification Number on the top of the receipt.
- Take a clear picture of your completed receipt and send it to 012-212 4873 via WhatsApp.
Grand Prize x5 (Samsung Galaxy S8)
2nd Prize x3 (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1)
Weekly Prize (New Balance Voucher worth RM100)
**Participating Yeo’s Products
Yeo’s Drink & Win Contest Terms & Conditions
Organiser & Eligibility
- Yeo’s Drink & Win (“the Contest”) is organised by Yeo Hiap Seng Trading Sdn. Bhd (“the Organiser”).
- The Contest is open to all Malaysians, residing in Malaysia only except for those stipulated in paragraph 1.3 below. For Malaysians below the age of 18, prior consent from their legal guardian must be obtained (“Eligible Contestant”).
- The following group of people shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:-
- Employees of the Organiser (including its affiliates and/or related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser (including its affiliates and/or related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
- The Contest starts from 1st August 2017 at 12.01am and closes on 30th September 2017 at 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Contest shall be governed by the Term and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times. Entries received outside the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
How to Participate
To participate, Eligible Contestants must comply with each of the following:-
- Step 1: Purchase a minimum RM4.00 on any participating Yeo’s products in a single receipt. Each receipt submitted is equivalent to an entry.
- Step 2: Write down your name full name & Identification Number on the top of the receipt.
- Step 3: Attach photo of Official Receipt as proof of purchase and send it to 012-212 4873 via whatapps.
- Step 4: Eligible Contestant will receive an official notification from the Organiser in 1 to 3 working days for each successful submission.
- Step 5: Retain photo of Official Receipt for verification purposes
*Photo submission must meet the following criteria:-
- Photo must clearly show the purchase quantity of Yeo’s products and the Official Receipt number. Folding of the receipt is not acceptable.
- Photos must meet minimum visual quality standards. Visible miring, dithering, graininess, blurriness, overexposures, compression artefacts or other degradations to image clarity will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
Eligible Contestants may submit as many entries as they wish. Each receipt submitted is equivalent to an entry. The number of entries accepted will be dependent on the net price of Yeo’s products printed on each receipt. Each purchase worth RM4.00 in a single receipt is equivalent to an entry (e.g. RM8.00 = 2 submission).
How to Win and the Contest Prizes
- All potential winners for Weekly and Grand Prize will be selected via a computer random system. Selected winner will be contacted through phone and is required to answer on question correctly. If the Organiser is unable to reach the selected winner or the selected winner fails to answer the question correctly, the Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the selected winner and have full discretion in determining the prize for each winner. Each winner is only entitled to one prize per draw.
- The winners will receive the following:-
Weekly Prize Winner
9 x RM100 New Balance Voucher x 10 winners
Weekly Draw and Locations
Week 1 – 1 August 2017 to 6 August 2017
Week 2 – 7 August 2017 to 13 August 2017
Week 3 – 14 August 2017 to 20 August 2017
Week 4 – 21 August 2017 to 27 August 2017
Week 5 – 28 August 2017 to 3 September 2017
Week 6 – 4 September 2017 to 10 September 2017
Week 7 – 11 September 2017 to 17 September 2017
Week 8 – 18 September 2017 to 24 September 2017
Week 9 – 24 September 2017 to 30 September 2017
Grand Prize Winners
5 x Samsung Galaxy S8
Second Prize Winners
3 X Samsung Tablet 10.1
All entries received within the contest period will be eligible for the Grand Prize draw.
- All entries must be received by the Organiser via Whatapps on or before 6.30pm on each contest day during the Contest Period. The winners for the Weekly Draw and Grand Draw will be announced/published after 3:00pm on the following working day via WhatsApps, Akaun Facebook Yeo’s Malaysia and Akaun Facebook myNEWS.com
For weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and any Public Holidays (for the duration of the contest), result announcement will be made on the next available working day.
- The winners of the Contest will be notified via call for prize collection arrangements, which is subject to the following:-
- All winners must provide the photo of the Official Receipt submitted for the Contest as proof of purchase for verification upon prize collection. Failing which, the winning entry will be disqualified.
- For winners below the age of 18, collection of prizes must be accompanied by their legal guardian.
- All prizes must be claimed within 30 days from the date of notification from the Organiser’s office Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited after the 30 days period.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
- The Eligible Contestants and/or winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result of or arising from their participation in the Contest, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Contestants and winners.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in breach or potential breach of the Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser’s decision on selection of winners is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or dispute will be entertained.